It is more important than ever to align yourself with a real estate professional that understands the local market, properties, and market segments to meet your company’s needs.
Hub goes beyond the traditional residential brokerage platform with:
- Leveraging technology
- Deep industry knowledge
- Wide array of professional alliances
- Expertise as retail buyers and as-is investor grade market segments
We perform detailed property analyses to determine value based on varying potential market segments.
In addition to analyzing property with comparable area properties, we:
- Analyze improvements to add value and reduce the holding period
- Supply cost evaluations and expected return projections
- Set realistic timeframes based on your needs
- Serve as your valued professional service provider
Hub offers a more comprehensive customer-focused approach throughout the sales cycle to consistently deliver results.
We work with our partners to properly maintain your property. Our services include:
- Lawn maintenance and fall cleanup
- Driveway and sidewalk snow removal
- Debris removal
- Scheduled property inspections
- Maintenance on an as needed basis
- Securing property
- Equipment replacement (e.g., sump, water heater, and more.)
- Locating and acquiring bids from qualified contractors
We assist clients in rehabilitation management through:
- A strong network of licensed contractors
- Construction management for any institution
- Value engineering
- Inspectors and appraisers
- Onsite work inspections for quality
- And more…
As a developer and construction/owners representative, we have a trained eye for value-added repairs to maximize your asset
Hub offers full service construction management from an Owners representative standpoint:
- Existing relationships with sub-contractors in all areas of construction
- Best pricing, value engineering, and coordinating work being performed to guarantee it is done in the proper negotiated manner
- Managing documents, contracts, and orders on behalf of the owner
- Work is bid out and quoted, quotes will be evaluated, a recommendation made to the seller
- Enaging contractors using the appropriate purchase order forms
- Scheduling the work to be performed
- Formal punchlist/review upon completion
- Subcontractor invoice is submitted for payment (typical terms net 30)
Hub works in conjunction with program managers, municipalities, and non-profit organizations and economic development projects ranging from land banking to housing rehabilitation.
We take on challenging community development initiatives, from project inception to cleanup of existing contracted work.
Through our expertise and network of affiliates, we offer:
- Constructability and design and engineering review
- Architect and engineer procurement
- Development and review of contracts
- Pre-construction administration
- Development and review of bid packages
- Budget estimating
Ready for the next step? Contact us and we’ll help you find what you’re looking for.