Sales/Leasing Agent – Hub, LLC
Hub is an established, growing real estate brokerage and consulting firm that serves as the center of activity for all of our clients’ real estate needs. We are looking for a self-motivated professional to serve as the primary contact for prospective buyers and/or tenants for our new construction homes, condominiums, and apartments.
Primary functions include:
- Greet prospective buyers and provide excellent customer service in answering questions and providing detailed information to help in their purchasing decisions.
- Ability to learn, retain and communicate a detailed understanding of any and all services and or product offerings.
- Promptly respond to all potential client requests/inquiries and schedule individual one-on-one meetings as necessary to meet clients’ needs
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the sales and leasing model home(s), always maintaining a professional and friendly atmosphere.
- Maintain accurate and organized data of daily prospective client activity and traffic through the entire sales/lease process to produce reports helpful in monitoring volumes and meeting goals.
- Ensure accurate completion of all necessary documents with prompt follow through on reservation and sale applications.
- Proper and consistent use of systems, software and programs necessary to facilitate the sale/lease of units.
- Use individual development plan to target skill sets and competencies.
- Engage and cooperate with staff in other departments to maximize efficiencies
- Other duties as required.
The preferred candidate exhibits:
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, and an entrepreneurial nature.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and approachable demeanor, in all situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and customers.
- Strong selling, negotiating and closing skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Great organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently, with little direction, in a team environment.
- Must have effective one-on-one and group presentation skills.
- Must be courteous, respectful and present a positive and professional image and attitude at all times.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality are essential.
- Proficiency in basic computer functions including the Internet, Email, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- 30 hours a week including weekends (11:30 am – 5:30 pm). Hours may vary based on business needs.
- Ability for additional commission based work.
- Michigan real estate salesperson license or willingness to obtain such real estate license within 45 days.
- Previous customer service experience preferred in the form of leasing and/or sales experience.
- Professional dress required.
Note: This is an hourly position with the potential for commission based compensation depending on licensure.
If interested please contact Crista Lay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Estate Agent/Sales Consultant – Hub, LLC
Looking for a new career? Are you an innovative problem solver who quickly connects with people in a poised and enthusiastic way? Do you like to face challenges and make decisions on your own?
If you’re a decisive self-starter who values how people think, then we have the perfect position for you. Hub is currently looking for a Real Estate Agent/Sales Consultant.
Whether you’re interested in taking a current career in real estate to the next level or exploring the possibility of real estate as a whole new occupation, we will help you achieve your goals.
Hub is an innovative, fast growing company specializing in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate.
Benefits of our organization include:
- Flexible hours
- Control over your earning potential
- Rewarding and fun environment
- Ability to work independently and leverage the experience of our close-knit team
- Mentoring opportunities in marketing and training
- Competitive pay structure with no hidden desk fees
The preferred candidate exhibits:
- Self-motivation, strong work ethic, and an entrepreneurial nature
- Professional demeanor and approachable in all situations
- Leverages computers and technology efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Market research
- Negotiations and transaction management
- Full-time position only
- Michigan real estate sales person license, broker’s license, or willingness to obtain such real estate license
- Previous sales experience preferred
If interested, please contact Megan Hansen at 734-667-1481 or email@example.com.